Games Corner

This game is PHUKT. Its super weird…i mean, the baby in the jar? WTF!?!>!>!!>>!

2 Likes

One of the strangest games I have ever played. Scary too

Wow, that took an unexpected turn :grin:

oooh…not too shabby!
Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 08.46.58

1 Like

I don’t think I understood the rules at first and then I figured out the keyboard at the bottom tells you the letters that have been used/discredited. I just struggle with vocabulary. Scrabble was never my game :wink:

But did you cheat and look at my answer? :relieved:

no…honest guv!

1 Like

I can’t recommend Outer Wilds highly enough.

Great exploration. At your own pace. A little Groundhog Day/ Russian Doll.

I love it when you find the story yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Wilds

1 Like

Thanks Andy for this. You turned me onto it almost ten years ago and it’s all I play. It’s fucking fun and hysterical and pushes all my nerd buttons. Kerbal to the Mun!

I may or may not have set up my Stream Deck to have a KSP page :slight_smile:

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 10.05.16 AM

2 Likes

Wat! That’s genius!

I love it! I love it so much! It’s so goddamn weird!

have you made any grenades yet?

1 Like

I swore I would never do this again (after Just Cause 4), but I’ve just pre-ordered Elden Ring on PC

1 Like

Elden Ring is going to be the game to end all games.

Now that I’ve pre-ordered it my ps5 has a countdown (to the second!) for when it’s gonna release.

Did you check out Babble Royale?

My distraction bucket is full . . . . Discord seems to have put me over the edge.

1 Like

Perfect reco! I picked Outer Wilds up Saturday and all of the sudden it was Sunday. I even tried to reenact scenes from Interstellar when I fell through a black hole without my spacecraft. I can see this being fun for a long time. Thanks Richard!

Assetto Corsa Competizione occasionally and Animal Crossing New Horizons with the youngest… :slight_smile:

There it is.

I’m playing Horizon Forbidden West at the moment and it too is outstanding. After reading this tweet though, Horizon goes on pause at 00:00 EST tomorrow night.

I’m honestly a little scared.

3 Likes

Already preloaded on PC, now I can stare at the greyed out “play” button on steam.
It goes live at 12pm on friday in NZ. Of course I am working all day.

2 Likes