Keyframes that refuse to die!

Flame 2023.3
This is driving me nuts! You frame all in the action animation tab , you have some keyframes , you go to one and delete it , but the line is still there in the timeline , like a ghost that wont leave.
This happens all the time so im always thinking “did i actually delete that?”

Is this a known bug or some new ‘feature’ that im using in the wrong way? I just want the keyframe marker to actually disappear when i do delete a keyframe…

1 Like

Hi. I experience the same issue, but getting into the animation editor, and even if you don’t see any keyframes, with the delete function active, create a box on the area/range you believe there’s something and delete. At least this is the only way I found to remove them from the timeline.

1 Like

yes i do that , and use the delete key button , but the keyframe icon doesnt always go away.

It never happened before the animation tab was changed in version 2022 i think it was

I’ve had this too, only recently updated to 2023 from 2022.

2 Likes

The delete button sometimes work and sometime don’t. The keyframe is deleted in any case, but the blue icon/line on the timeline not always is removed. The only thing it works for me, is with the delete function and creating a box on the animation channel.

4 Likes

So if I stop using the Keep button and use delete from within the animation view I can delete all my other key-frames and it clears those blue lines :exploding_head:

Nice :+1:

2 Likes

Yes the Keep button doesnt seem to delete the keyframe marker most of the time even though it has deleted the actual keyframes