Let's talk desks. What do you use?

Your next wife . . .

2 Likes

What type of material is yours?

Bamboo

1 Like

clever girl GIF

I bought a standing desk frame only and mounted it under my 2m x 1m timber desk.

This thing can lift 300kgs

4 Likes

@johnag I’ve been looking at a similar company in the states (all these desks look like they’re re-branded anyhow). Been looking at the 4 leg version myself. How is it treating you? Stable?

I love it. Its very solid. It has a 4 programmable presets and up/down buttons.
It also can be adjustable width wise up to 3 meters which makes it easy to change the desk. I would totally recommend the 4 leg/motor version

Like many of us, I have a lot of gear on my desk. I also like to LEAN on it. You need to consider the amount of weight it will be bearing as it lifts and lowers. Steelcase is one of the original brands of office furniture. Founded in 1912 in Grand Rapids, MI, it’s the largest office furniture manufacturer in the world! Their furniture is built like a TANK. They don’t make my model anymore (Series 7 ; 29" D x 58" W, Load capacity: 295 lbs), but there are still plenty to choose from: https://store.steelcase.com/ccrz__ProductList?viewState=ListView&cartID=&portalUser=&store=&cclcl=en_US&categoryId=a4h1S000000DRjxQAG

We also have two from FULLY called JARVIS. We got one in 2020 and liked it so much we got a second one this year.

They come in a huge variety of widths, depths, materials, etc. The price is good, quality of the workmanship is good, control panel is good, and they’re super easy to assemble. Would recommend!