Logik Portal 2022

sorry - me AGAIN - so downloaded 4.3 - its the only one in the python folder BUT when I go into flame and pulldown it shows ML but greyed out says 4.2 and doesnt work - I even went into the logik portal and uninstalled - rebooted system went into flame and its there but says 4.2

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 2.20.55 PM

Here is the link for 0.4.3

Could you please try to replace flameTimewarpML.py file with the one downloaded from here and restart Flame?
It should ask you to install/update dependancies again and after a little while with some info in the console it should get to v0.4.3, at least that’s the way it works on my side

1 Like

so this is very strange - I downloaded 4.3 again from link - I put that file into the python folder - started flame - the ML in flame STILL says 4.2 but 4.2 isnt in the folder - so I went to the portal - I deleted it in the portal and exited flame - I restarted flame and when I right click I still get the 4.2 showing even though it isn’t in the portal OR the folder - so I took out of the python folder the portal AND the ML and started flame to “clean it out” when I go to flame there is no logik portal (as expected) BUT when you right click on a clip there is still ML and it says 4.2 ! so something is stuck somewhere but not sure how to clean out and have it start over

That’s strange indeed. Maybe just PM me tomorrow or during the week if I can get connected via something like teamviewer to have a look

1 Like

that would be great!! I will!