Logik Portal / Flame 2025

For anyone using the Logik Portal and its scripts with Flame 2025, you’ll need to upgrade to the latest version of the Portal and install new versions of the scripts. There has been a change from Pyside2 to Pyside6 with Flame 2025, which causes a lot of the old scripts to break.

I’ve added columns to the Portal that now display the minimum and maximum versions of Flame that scripts will work with. If a script hasn’t been updated to work with 2025, it will be greyed out and won’t be installable.

If anyone encounters problems with the updated scripts, please let me know!

Mike

16 Likes

How does this effect simple scripts I’ve written myself?

It most likely shouldn’t. Scripts will only run into problems with 2025 if they use Qt/PySide for anything. A good number of the scripts on the portal use Qt/Pyside for their UI’s or use the pyflame_lib file which uses Qt/PySide. So they all had to be updated.

6 Likes

MikeV you’re a treasure to this community bro :facepunch:

10 Likes

Thanks MikeV for all your work.

1 Like

@MikeV I’m running 2024.2.1 on Rocky Linux 8.7. In the logik portal, some scripts are grayed out and can’t be installed (uber save in this case). It says 2024.9 is the highest allowed version. I should be allowed to install since I’m not on 2025, correct? I assume I can just manual install in the meantime to get around the limitation? Or am I running a newer version of Pyside?

Motizzle! Looks like there’s a little bug with that button. I just uploaded a new version(v5.9.1) of the Portal that should fix it.

@MikeV Worked! Thanks homie!

1 Like

Hi
Could someone please share the login portal link?
I need to get IT to install all the things again

Thanks in advance

Cheers

The latest version of the Portal is here:

Thanks @MikeV

Hi everyone
I’m just curious…
I upgraded logik portal on flame 2025 and installed everything I need
Now when I load some of the batch setups, they list certain shaders that are not part of my matchbox shaders. Out of curiosity where do I find them.
Listing them below

shader Fluid Morph in FluidMorph_2024 batch
shader UVWarp in Repeat_Edge batch
shader Round Edge Mask in Round_Edge_Mask batch

Thanks in advance

Those aren’t shaders, they’re batch setups. You have to go to the Batch Setups tab on the Logik Portal to load those.

Mike