NEW Flame 2022 Training - Effects Environment - Part 19 - Setting Your Defaults

Hi All,

I hope you’re all well and safe!

This week’s video teaches you how to set up the Effects Environment to start the way you want in Flame 2022!

Perhaps always start off with a certain TimelineFX or a particular setup you’d like to use when starting a new Image, Action or Gmask Tracer TimelineFX.

It so easy to set up custom default TimelineFX and custom default setups for Image, Action and the Gmask Tracer.

This also affects the Batch nodes which is covered in the last section of this video.

Big timesaver to start with exactly what you want!

2 Likes

If only this were released yesterday . . . .

1 Like

I totally picture Grant sitting at home rolling his eyes at all of us mere mortals during a 3am recording session responding to yesterdays public pleas for assistance.

At least he’s not saying “why would you want to do that?” As frustrating as the last few days have been, by floundering around, I end up learning more about certain things than I ever would have if I had just watched the video. And I think I may have had an epiphany of sorts: I’m wondering if the whole pain of creating a new user could be avoided in many cases by just replacing the defaults or preferences in individual offending modules.

1 Like

Because that’s our job!

LOL!

In the spirit of total transparency, I had that video in my queue to release last week anyway. It was just a coincidence that Tim stumbled on just a few days before.

So no I did not do a 3am recording session, my beauty sleep would simply not allow it :smiley:

It’s a nice theory that you think of me that way but I am too just a mere mortal :laughing:

Have a great week!!!
Grant

2 Likes