Something for 2022? Who's in?

Wondering if a Logik DAO would be worth exploring as well… Anyone? Bueller?

Sounds amazing to me. I learned so much stumbling through my ofow this year, first ever for me, and if there was a team working together, I can only imagine how much more of that would happen. Maybe a team category - separate from the individual entries? OH SNAP I JUST CAME UP WITH THAT. Morning coffee is a wonderful thing. Each person could maybe take a role in the process or just opt for “group swim”… So maybe your team’s entry could say which collaboration model they used. And of course, release them as NFTs as well. : )

Nicely, the Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction was raised by one of the panelists on this radio show, and one in relation to contemporary NFT’s so nice to have some back-up and fellow travelling. A few are interested in art theory here and if you’ve never come across Walter Benjamin’s seminal piece, and the central place that he occupies, then you should really enjoy this. Vitamins and minerals for the brain to prevent the drain. Give it ago as you walk your arcades:

Cheers
Tony