Who did that new amazing Coca Cola museum spot?

Wondering who did that spot… it is great.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StableDiffusion/comments/13iw4qt/stable_diffusion_coca_cola_ad_breakdown/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was: https://electrictheatre.tv/

1 Like

Literally inspiring. Heralds back to early 2000s UK advertising brilliance.

Congrats to all involved.

5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Would love to know the size of the vfx team on it. Everything I’ve found is either paywalled or just the few leads, and there’s no way it was done by just 5 people.

If the staff photo on the about page is any indicator, they’ve got a pretty big crew.

2 Likes

" The VFX team at ETC and creative agency Blitzworks used a mix of live action shots, digital effects and AI to create the commercial and its complex transitions."

Really inspiring stuff. Thanks for posting thIs Alan.

Some of the best work I have seen in ages.

3 Likes

They’ve worked on it for over 6 months one of the cg guys told me… what’s really nice is that they’ve added layers of ‘AI’ on top of CG to get the desired look. Lot’s of trail and error he told me.

4 Likes

I’m actually working with the director at the moment. Wish I had 6 months for this job!

The ‘Making Of’ is cool:

1 Like

Nice to see the breakdown, thanks for sharing. I also noticed on my LinkedIn feed a rather uninformed claim suggesting that it was 100% AI generated. Geez! Quite rightly my ex-colleague who now works at ETC has corrected this spurious claim.

No it doesn’t. It’s a question. Check it again.

1 Like

Ah, you are correct Randy.

I think to be fair though, the question is suggestive and implies a bunch of AI platforms ‘may’ have been used (not that there is anything wrong with that). But I feel by asking that ‘question’ they have used this ad as a vehicle to promote Generative AI. Not sure that is respectful to the artists involved. A modicum of research would show it was largely a bunch of highly intelligent humans with a small sprinkling of AI sauce!

1 Like