DKU Install on Linux Rocky

Hi , has anyone experienced an issue with installing the DKU on Rocky, specifically “DKU must be installed on a centos 7.6 or higher workstation”

1 Like

Solved , had to update the Lsb_release

It sounds like maybe you downloaded and installed Rocky directly as either 8.6 or 8.7 and not the Autodesk-supplied 8.5 image?

How do you do that? I am having the same problem. What is the LSB_Release?

1 Like

You are using the Autodesk provided Rocky installer, right?

Yes everything I am installing has comes from Autodesk website. Maybe I should just try CentOS instead of Rocky Linux?

Please stop. It is clear you are beyond your skill level. Please hire someone.

Please f*ck off. I will continue to seek out more information and solve the issue on my own; it’s how you learn. Maybe you resort to hiring someone to solve your tech troubles because you are incapable of learning? If you don’t have any ideas about a solution, then spend your time somewhere else. Don’t you have better things to do?

You’re right dude… CentOS and Radeon is the way to go with Flame. I should have thought of that.

2 Likes

You are right, dude. Your “skill” is unequaled, I should just stop now and hire someone, maybe you. Truth: competition is coming lil boi…

tina turner auntie entity GIF

3 Likes

I don’t know who you are, and you clearly do not know me. But I fully welcome you to come with the competition and put me out of business. It would take those diamond handcuff off me, and I’d finally buy the beach house I’ve been talking about for awhile. You’d be invited for the opening barbecue. Hope you surf, so I could give you a high five on our party wave. The more I think about it, please, do it dude. Anyway, you might want to reach out to Jack and get help upstarting. I’m looking forward to the permanent vacation. I’ll give you 2.5 years before I do it myself, and well, don’t you want to be able to gloat a little?

toodeloo.

Hey chiclet teeth, I am sure you will be disappointed to learn that I solved the issue with my own troubleshooting…without having to hire anyone. Guess you are about to be out of a job…

oh sweet, so I should just buy that beach house now? Fuck yeah!!! Thanks bro. I needed that motivation.

Not amount of motivation is going to erase the fact that, deep down, you know your parents don’t love you.

Well buddy, if you’d like to go there.

Your mom certainly did.

oh-shit-selfie

Have a good one piglet…

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

Dude…go take some insult classes.
You got weak, non-contextual game, you need to get your shit tight.

Like mother, like son.

obama-mic-drop

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars