Flame 2022 is out!

I wish there’s option for Indie version like 3d Max and Maya for fresh Freelancers . I was fulltime for last 30 years . Now im noob freelancer .

Join the Beta. Started this week.

Am I the only one wondering why there is no 23976 project config anymore?

1 Like

Because you need to enable it in Flame Setup?

1 Like

looking into this now. thanks!

Do I edit the config file… is that the case?

At first, i found the following on this:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/flame-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2022/ENU/Flame-WhatsNew/files/GUID-DED489FA-8447-4753-AABC-3AEF73B43B38-htm.html?v=2022

AVIO—Deprecating _free timings: The legacy _free timings are no longer available in Project Management, Flame Setup application, and the init.cfg configuration file. They were removed since the HiRes monitor is no longer locked. Genlock is still acquired when required.

Basically the potential work around is to go back to the VideoPreview settings that are “enabled for video sync” (bi/tri-level) and it’ll produce the pop-up with “no sync detected” message when creating new projects. Kinda silly, yes, but this is the scoop. The missing formats are due to having only “freesync” versions enabled under the Preview tab (within the Flame Setup icon/utility)

I have no idea what you are talking about sadly, but here’s how you get the configs to show up.

Go into the Flame Setup Application. This one.

$1 says yours looks like the one above…where all of them are “unchecked” under Preview. Make them look like this below…

Hit Apply. Restart Flame Application. Boom. Configs galore.

1 Like

Thank You Kindly Randy!

1 Like