Flame assist

Maybe I’m wrong, but didn’t Flame assist used to be bundled with Flame?

I remember having a Flame Premium license which included licenses of Flame, Flare, Flame assist and I think Lustre. That all went away when we had to switch to subscription.

Yes, Flame Premium did include Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, and Lustre. Couldn’t you also buy Smoke Premium? I seem to remember that was an option right around the time that Smoke got Batch…

Beyond that, I think (for a time) for every Flame subscription you could also get up to three Flare licenses at no extra cost. I’m trying to think about when this was… 2016, 2017?

I just went to the ADSK website and there’s not much there about Flare nor Flame Assist. You can see them in a comparison grid but they don’t sell it on the site, instead directing you to a reseller.

We just had to trade in our Flame Premium License for the new subscription model at renewal. Only products now available in subscription are Flame and Lustre. At least what we were told. So our Flame Assist is now a Flame. And you can log into 2 machines with a license, thus making the Flare a Flame as well.