Logik Portal

Thanks a lot for the portal and all those great scripts you made available to us :slight_smile:

I get an error message with the latest version. Any idea what might be causing this?
No scripts are shown to install (Batch and Archive seems to be fine).

Logik Portal execute callback [<class ‘logik_portal.LogikPortal’>((<flame.PyClip object at 0x7f62983e3d60>,),)] failed because of an error of type ParseError(‘not well-formed (invalid token): line 1, column 1’)
→ clearing temp files

Give it a try now. Looks like I broke something on the server end last night.

Thanks for letting me know.

That fixed it. Thanks Mike!

3 Likes

Hi @MikeV - is the portal available for Flame 2021.2.2 or 2022 and upwards only?

Hey Richard

I added the older version to the Logik Portal page. I’m thinking I might also do this for some of the other scripts I recently updated to only work with 2022 and later just in case people haven’t updated yet.

Mike

1 Like

Amazing - thanks @MikeV I’ll garb it in the morning :slight_smile:

I’ve made some small updates to these scripts on the Portal if anyone is interested:

Add Audio
Add Gmask
Add Mux
Batch Nodes
Create Export Menus
Create Project Folders
Create Projection
Delete Folders
Import Camera
Import ST Map
Invert Axis
Master Builder
Multi Batch Render
Neat Freak
Paint Node Edit
Refresh Python Hooks
Rename Shots
Reveal Path
Syntheyes Export

Mike

14 Likes

Love your work @MikeV
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @MikeV

I dont know if you made the Uber save py. is it posibble to make it save to 2 or 3 different places in just one click? :yum: … Why? we are saving our batch setups mostly to the server, but could be cool to save it to its actuall projects too in one click :smiley:

love logik portal… thank you :clap: :clap:

Hi

I was using create shot setup in flame 2022.3. Now we upgraded to 2023. Updated the create shot setup too. I can use it but it is not creating folders anymore. Everything is the same as before. Am I doing something wrong I dont know?!?!

Are you getting any errors in the shell/terminal when you run the script?

nope…

strange… I have to check it again…