Project crashing

have you tried archiving it? after I archived it last time, the problem disappeared.

Found this post from @fredwarren

The best way to know what options can be used at startup is to lauch flame with the --help switch from a Konsole/Terminal.

In your case, the switch you were probably looking for was --batchGroupName=. It creates a new Batch Group at startup and makes it the current one.

Randy you’re gonna have to make a guest appearance at the next Auckland user meeting - so I can shout you and Richard beers all night hahaha. Will try these options and update -
thanks guys

1 Like

Im in. FYI, these setups frustratingly load no problem in 2022.0.1 and 2022.1. :frowning:
Still tryin to get it to load in 2021.2.2.

Try this. When you launch Flame, hold Shift when you click the Start Button. This closes all libraries on project start. Maybe thats enough to jiggle the cable.

I gotta get my kids to bed.

Dont forget to open a support case! good luck!

nah tried that. thanks heaps Randy

Success!!! Now I owe Jeffrey at Autodesk beers also

1 Like

Very late to the party it seems but did find this old old crib sheet.
Wouldn’t surpise me if it still worked :wink:

https://download.autodesk.com/us/systemdocs/help/2009/flame/files/WScba3ee2b36d8cb6f4e82ec0d1162be400c5-7ffe.htm

1 Like

what was the fix?

thanks Marc. Autodesk support managed to get a back up file working. Took them about an hour coding in 2 terminals so don’t think I would’ve have much of a chance. Great result though - only lost a couple hours work

1 Like

WOW. Just had this fun issue. Thanks for having the fix here.

1 Like