Flame "No Internet Connection" - "Required Connection to Autodesk could not be established" Single User Login

Hi, I’m awaiting more support from a Tier 2 Tech from Autodesk but I thought I would ask the forum if anyone else has had this issue.

When I went to open flame yesterday, I got an error that there was no internet connection so I couldn’t login using my single-user login. However, my network hasn’t changed and all other apps can reach the internet no problem.

I used the AdskLicensingSupportTool with --checkurls and it was able to reach all the required URLs without a problem.

I installed the latest AdskLicensing Client and I actually reinstalled Flame as well with no luck. I also tried changing my DNS to as well.

If anyone has seen this or has any other suggestions while I await more support from Autodesk I would love to try them.

Edit: Forgot to mention I’m on Rocky Linux Flame 23.0.1


On the occasions I have lost the internet, I just get a small window bottom right saying I have 30days use left.

Yea I would have expected something like that 30 days or at least 10 days but who knows. Still awaiting Tier 2 support for this issue. its very strange…I’m tempted to reinstall Rocky Linux from scratch but I had a few little tricky issues when I first installed it that I got past (with help from the logik community!) that I don’t want to have to deal with again if possible. Luckily I’m not in a bind right now with projects in Flame due this week but I would like to get this solved ASAP.

Hi @gsedory99,

Out of curiosity, did you try to Reset Licensing in Flame Setup before launching Flame?


Hey Yann, yes i did reset my license. before i reset it I was getting a different page that just said “connect to internet”. Still the same result though.

Plain Awful.
I can’t imagine what it would feel like to tell your own client that you can’t work on their job for this silly reason.

I hope ADSK get this resolved for you ASAP.

Unfortunately having the same issue… I had two days left to establish a connection so I tried reinstalling the software and resetting my license. Now I still have no internet connection and still cannot log on.

Running the License Support Tool shows no issue with connections, although I cannot ping autodesk.com from terminal…

sudo ./AdskLicensingSupportTool --checkurls
Checking Required URLs:
https://www.autodesk.com is accessible.
https://access.clic.autodesk.com is accessible.
https://clm.clic.autodesk.com is accessible.
https://accounts.autodesk.com is accessible.
https://api.autodesk.com is accessible.
https://cur.autodesk.com is accessible.
https://registeronce.autodesk.com is accessible.
https://cdn.accounts.autodesk.com is accessible.
https://developer.api.autodesk.com is accessible.
https://ipm-aem.autodesk.com is accessible.
http://s1.symcb.com is accessible.
http://s2.symcb.com is accessible.
http://sh.symcb.com is accessible.
http://s.symcb.com is accessible.
http://ss.symcb.com is accessible.
http://ocsp.ws.symantec.com is accessible.
http://crl.ws.symantec.com is accessible.
http://sh.symcd.com is accessible.
http://g.symcd.com is accessible.
http://ss.symcd.com is accessible.
http://geotrust.com is accessible.
http://crl.geotrust.com is accessible.
http://pki.goog is accessible.
http://ocsp.pki.goog is accessible.
https://www.verisign.com is accessible.
http://x.ss2.us is accessible.
http://digicert.com is accessible.
http://crl.microsoft.com is accessible.
Checking Optional URLs:
https://js-agent.newrelic.com is accessible.
https://ssl.google-analytics.com is accessible.
https://smetrics.autodesk.com is accessible.
https://api.demandbase.com is accessible.
https://munchkin.marketo.net is accessible.
https://918-fod-433.mktoresp.com is accessible.
https://dpm.demdex.net is accessible.
https://tags.tiqcdn.com is accessible.
https://www.google-analytics.com is accessible.
https://autodesk.tt.omtrdc.net is accessible.
https://s3.amazonaws.com is accessible.
Failed to access: https://ipp.autodesk.com. Reason for failure: (‘fail’, ConnectionError(MaxRetryError(“HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘ipp.autodesk.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: / (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fe84c270880>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known’))”)))
Failed to access: https://gateway.bluesnap.com. Reason for failure: (‘fail’, ConnectionError(ProtocolError(‘Connection aborted.’, RemoteDisconnected(‘Remote end closed connection without response’))))
https://d1rvg4h59z7jah.cloudfront.net is accessible.
https://download.autodesk.com is accessible.
All required services reached successfully, but some optional services could not be reached. Although your network is configured for named-user licensing, you may experience less than optimal performance.